Why work with us?
By allowing us to work with you we will be offering a ‘one stop shop’ safe, secure and sustainable investment where you will:
- Benefit from our past mistakes and extensive 40 year experience and expertise
- We keep you safe and secure by dispelling all the myths and fears around HMO investments, we have collectively our own extensive portfolio of properties to prove it! If a property stacks for us we offer it to a client, if it doesn’t we walk away.
- We are happy to show you any of our own properties so that you see first hand the high standard and immaculate condition they are kept in.
- We work on ‘facts and experience’ rather than rumours and sadly all too common misinformed ‘get rich quick property training courses’
- We offer you a personal telephone service to answer all your questions this extends from purchase to handing over your fully tenanted turn key property
- We provide expert proven guidance on the current property market and demographics – where to buy and where to avoid in Hull
- All our tenants are working professionals
- We attend training courses, work with the local authority keeping updated on all aspects of the law and regulations including HMO licensing laws
- We are accredited landlords and have built relations with the Council HMO Offices, building Regulations and Environmental Health Departments that love to work with us because we are fair, transparent and do all our investments to licensable standard even if they do not require a local authority license!
- This is not only to keep your property in a good condition it is to keep your tenants safe in case of fires and accidents. Once optional local licensing is rolled out your investment will already be ready to license with a single inspection! The refurbishment will therefore includes as a minimum but is not exclusive to; hard wired fire alarm, fire boarding, fire doors, FENSA windows, approved and recommended minimum living spaces, beyond the minimum standard of bathroom and shared facilities, brand new white goods and bedroom furniture.
- We source properties to renovate that meet investor requirements and provide a full project management service with hands on weekly reports that include photos and a written report
- We have a full team of expert certified tradesmen that work with us on your renovation and maintenance issues on a 24 hour call out service
- We offer you full supported access to our trusted reputable and regulated team of partners and experts including legals – a team of expertise that are used to working with us to tight deadlines to get your purchase across the line efficiently and without delay, local mortgage and finance advice – matching the right lending product to the client, tax and business planning – how and in what vehicle to buy your investment so that you don’t lose all your profits when the tax bill comes in!
- We provide you with a fully tenanted turn key safe, sustainable property investment that will make your investment experience as profitable, problem and stress free as possible.
We are accredited
We are a proud member of the Humber Landlords Association (North bank) and we are also Hull City Council Accredited